Monday, May 25, 2015

Let God teach you to LIVE! Deixe Deus te ensinar a VIVER!

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10 (NKJV)

Around September of 2014, I questioned God about this verse. I said "Lord, I don't get it! How come I'm not living an abundant life if that's one of the reasons why you died for me?" Well, let's just say I didn't know that the answer to that question was going to turn my life upside down. It's hard to give details through this short devotional, but let's just say I was the one that had it all wrong. We live life the way we want to. We do the things we want to, when we want and how we want to, and in the end we want God's abundant life and blessing. The Lord, with His amazing love and mercy showed me that my priorities were out of order. I gave more value to things that weren't valuable to God. I thought I trusted God, but deep deep down, even I didn't know that I really didn't. To live God's abundant life, we need to get His priorities to be our priorities. His will, to be our will. Otherwise, we will be chasing the wind, getting tired, frustrated and disappointed. Stop and ask the Holy Spirit where or what in your life needs to be organized. Are your priorities and values in the right place? The Lord is faithful to answer and guide you with love as he did with me! 

O ladrão não vem senão a roubar, a matar e a destruir; eu vim para que tenham vida e a tenham com abundância. João 10:10 (ARC)

Por volta de Setembro de 2014, eu questionei ao Senhor sobre este versículo acima. Eu disse "Senhor, eu creio na tua palavra, porém eu não creio que eu estou vivendo esta vida abundante que o Senhor morreu na cruz pra me dar. Porque?" Vamos dizer que a resposta para esta pergunta virou minha vida te cabeça pra baixo. É difícil de dar detalhes em um curto devocional, mas posso dizer que eu estava com tudo errado. Nós vivemos da maneira que queremos, fazendo o que queremos, do jeito, e na hora que queremos. E no final, queremos a benção, e a vida abundante do Senhor. O Senhor, com muito amor e misericórdia me fez ver que minha prioridades e meus valores estavam todos fora de ordem. Eu estava dando valor a coisas que não tem valor para o Senhor. Eu achava que confiava em Deus, porem no fundo no fundo eu não confiava. Eu estava confiando na força do meu braço, do meu trabalho. Para vivermos a vida abundante do Senhor, precisamos ter certeza que as prioridades do Senhor são as nossas prioridades. Que a vontade dEle seja a nossa vontade. Caso contrário, estaremos correndo atrás do vento, cansados, frustados, e desapontados. Será que suas prioridades e seus valores estão na ordem adequada diante do Senhor? Pergunte ao Espírito Santo se a alguma area de sua vida que precisa de ser organizada. O Senhor é fiel em te responder, e com amor te guiará assim como Ele fez e continua a fazer comigo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews